Friday, March 6, 2009

Time Management

I am horrible at Time managing. I am currently trying my best to manage my time and use them wisely. Each time I manage, I end up lagging. I work very slowly. I should learn to work quickly too. Working extremely slow is my lowlight. My goal is to stop procrastinating ! Time managing is important because in reality and the business world, you won't be able to procrasinate. Ms. Crabtree, if you are reading this, I apologize although I havn't done anything wrong in class. O_o'' I will exert myself vigorously to stop lagging!!

3 comments:

GuitarHeroYao said...

LOL Long I have the same problem. =.= Those chatrooms we have definitely DO NOT help. I probably will still procrastinate, but I'll try not to do it as much. Like, instead of finishing the last minute, I'll finish the last day or something. =D

omgawshh, Nancy (: said...

Oh my gosh, like me too. I read slow :X. But I rush at the rest. Procrastinate lesser? :P I`ll start with that.

animalcrackersareyummy said...

haha we're exactly alike. i procrastinate & i work extremely slow. ;P