Thursday, March 12, 2009

How I am similar to Mark.

Mark is basically the only son in the family. I am also a male in my family including my brother, but my brother is mostly out with his friends. I am mostly stuck in a house with females. I find it normal. Mark is currently liing in a family filled with females. One thing we do in common is that we wander around a lot. When Mark was bored, he took his roller blades and skate around his neighbor. I wander as well. When I am extremely bored, i wander around the house or take a walk. Mark is pretty smart, he was the first one to get use to how to use this magical talisman. I, also, am the one that learned how to use the computer in my family. I learned how to navigate better than any of my family members. I would always help my sisters when they need help when they use the computer. Well those are the similarities between Mark and I.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

How does it feel to be the only guy in the house? what about your dad?