Thursday, April 30, 2009

reading life.

hmmmm...My reading life? There is nothing exciting about my reading life, but everytime i read a book, I feel like I am part of the story. I felt close to the main character, and the more I read the more I feel like I am going on an adventure with the main character. I havn't started on my 3rd book yet, but I will soon. My book talk went great, although I wished I could have put more effort on my visual art. I drew an EYE, and showed it to my group members. I thought it was pretty good, but i wanted them to think how would it feel to see an eye everywhere they go. Hey, artwork is to make the viewers think arn't they?? I thought talking in a group of 4 is easier then talking in front of the whole class. It isn't as nerve wrecking as standing in front of a whole class presenting an oral presentation. Well, i think this is all i have to say... bye...

No comments: